Taunton and District NCT Nearly New Sales
- What you can buy
- What to expect
- Tips for enjoying the sale
- Sellers information
- Benefits of helping out
- Contact us to find out more
The Taunton NCT Nearly New Sale is held four times a year in the Spring and Autumn.
- Sales for Clothing
- Sales for Toys and Equipment
- Being a member with a current members card will allow you to be admitted early
We hold our sales in The Arts Centre at King’s Hall School and West Monkton Village Hall – we are proud to work in partnership with them.
Our Clothing Sales include:
- Children’s clothes, shoes and accessories 0 – 11 years,
- Maternity clothes.
Our Toys and Equipment Sales include:
- Baby equipment,
- Books, DVDs and videos,
- A queue normally forms outside the hall around half an hour before the start of the sale.
- The tables are laid out with clothes for similar ages placed together, and also some clothes are on a rail.
- It can be very busy.
- If at all possible leave your pram and pushchair behind.
- We will give you a bag to put your shopping in when you arrive.
- We ask an entrance fee of £1.50 per family.
- Once you have chosen your goods queue up to pay.
- The sale normally gets busy so you could decide to relax and have a cake and coffee whilst the queue goes down.
- Bring a list so that you don't forget what you came for.
- Do not think that if you miss the beginning of the sale there will be nothing left - there is always some good clothes and items for sale right up to the end.
- As well as cash, there is also the opportunity to pay via Chip and PIN for a small administration fee. We are no longer able to take payment by cheque.
- If you do not want to queue and want to pick up the best bargains then bring your current membership card and get in early or consider volunteering during the sale.
Anyone can register to be a seller by contacting Carly by email : email@example.com
As an incentive, anyone who volunteers to help at the sale will have the opportunity to begin browsing before the doors open to the public, allowing volunteers to go straight to the tills when they open. So please consider helping out for a minimum of two hours.
We are grateful to all of you who help on the day - a big thank you - we couldn’t do it without you!
If you wish to volunteer for the morning, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact our Nearly New Sale Team, Carly, by email : email@example.com