See our events listing for full details of sales as they become available.
Everything you need for your baby can be found at one of our highly successful Nearly New Sales (with the exception of a car seat which you should always buy new) - and at a fraction of the high street or online price. The sales are also a great way to recycle well-looked-after or little used items whilst raising funds for yourself and for the NCT. The York branch run sales four times a year. As well as stalls, there are trade stands where you can access a range of information for you and your family. And with our on-site cafe, you will always find some tea and cake!
Entry is £1.50 per person.
Details on buying or selling are provided in this section (see navigation to right) . And if you are interested in running a trade stand, just contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
The York branch has been awarded the Gold Standard for its Nearly New Sales, giving recognition to the branch’s valuable service for new and expectant parents and achieving fantastic fundraising success for the NCT. This means that the branch has
- raised a significant amount of money from Nearly New Sales in the last financial year
- have achieved a cost to income ratio of 1:3
- have reached at least 600 parents over the year
- involved at least 40 volunteers through the year
- demonstrated high standards of service to customers and to sellers
- had a wide variety of different products for customers at each sale
- committed to recycling, saving tonnes of children's clothing and toys from landfill
Check the Events listing for all our forthcoming sales.