Become a SELLER at the Nearly New Sale and let the NCT do the work for you. The process has altered allowing you to purchase your sellers pack online through our web store, payment via PayPal and download your sellers pack immediately.
- Sell up to 110 items per pack (Maximum 40 clothing items per pack) - If you would like to sell more, just purchase more packs.
- Each sellers pack has a unique seller’s number.
- There will be competitions and raffles for sellers, 'prizes' in the run up to the sale, so please watch our Facebook page.
- Drop off your stuff either between 2.00pm - 4.00pm on the Saturday before the sale or in the morning of the sale (by 9.15am) - then simply collect any unsold items in the afternoon (any uncollected unsold items that are not collected on Sunday afternoon will be donated to charity.
- No need to stand at your table all day selling.
- £4.50 registration fee for ELECTRONIC Seller's Packs.
- Multiple packs can be purchased on line by using the reorder button, after you have successfully purchased your first pack.
- NEW - now you can pay online via PayPal and access your sellers pack immediately. A Small PayPal fee of 36p per pack will apply.
- Registration fees are Non Refundable.
- The NCT will deduct 30% of the sale price as commission with a maximum commission value of £20 per item.
- Sellers who volunteer all day also benefit from a reduced commission rate of 15%.
- General NNS guidelines and T&Cs are available in our seller pack. An overview of what you can and cannot sell can be found here. These will give all the information you need to become a seller and help you get the best out of selling at our NCT Sale.
Have further questions? Email Alex at email@example.com
IMPORTANT CHANGE – POST-SALE CHEQUE PAYMENT TO SELLERS
We are always trying to improve the processes involved in the running of our biggest branch fundraiser. Since April 2012, therefore, we have ceased to make payment to sellers on the day of the sale and instead we will send out the seller payments by cheque within two weeks (or so) of the sale. The cost of this is covered in your registration fee.
ADVERTISING OUR SALE
Please help us promote this event to make it our best ever. In order to help us to get the most out of the Nearly New Sale, why not print out one of our posters and put it up where you think people might be interested to hear about a great place to find all sorts of bargains under one roof for people with (or expecting) young children. If you are a seller, this is a great way to make sure we get even more buyers. Just one poster in your office staff room, local cafe or child's nursery could be seen by dozens or more people - even if they are not interested they might mention it to someone who is.