Would you like to support our Sale on 28th March? If so you can register here!
We welcome volunteers with open arms as the success of our sales relies heavily on the help you give us! We would love to hear from you if you are able to help with any of the following:
- Setting up the hall before the sale (Friday and Saturday)
- Manning the tills
- Selling refreshments
- Helping buyers and sellers on the day
- Tidying up after the sale
As a volunteer you will benefit from free access to the Pre-Sale before the doors open to NCT members and the general public – grab the bargains before the doors open, meet some great new people and be part of a fantastic team! Sellers who also volunteer will benefit from a reduced commission fee between 18% - 27% instead of 30% if they meet our criteria for the number of hours volunteering
- You will need to register as a volunteer to help at a sale
- As a reward for volunteering you will receive entry to the Pre-Sale at 10am
- We offer volunteers reduced commission rates based on the number of volunteering hours completed
Number of volunteering hours Commission Rate Nil 30% 4 hours (Friday evening/ Sale day) 27% 6 hours (All of sale day 8:30am - 2:30pm) 25% 8.5 hours (Friday evening and Sale day) 22% 10 hours and above (Sale day & other times before and after the sale as agreed with the NNS Coordinator) 18%
If any seller/ volunteer would like to increase their volunteering with the Nearly New Sale Team or the NCT Derby Branch committee, then this is possible and we are always grateful for the additional help and support. Please contact us to have a further chat!