Chorley & Leyland NCT are holding their next NCT Nearly New Sale (NNS) on Saturday 11th November 2017 at Parklands High School, Southport Rd, Chorley – with early entry for NCT members from 11.45am. Entry fee - £1
Bargains galore on high-quality, pre-loved baby, toddler and young children’s clothing, toys and equipment, such as prams, highchairs and baby carriers – with up to 75% off the original selling price of most items.
You can pay for your goods by cash or by credit/ debit cards with our chip and pin machines!
Please advertise this event (to both sellers and buyers) amongst your friends and relatives, and also at local playgroups, schools, places of worship etc.
Thanks in anticipation of your support,
The Chorley & Leyland NCT NNS team
Do you have items to sell?
Families with baby and toddler items they no longer need can ensure they go to a good home through the sale. They’ll make some cash too as sellers keep 75% of the proceeds. And they’ll be preventing their recycled goods from going to landfill.
- If you would like to sell goods at the NCT Nearly New Sale, online seller registration will open on 1st October at bit.ly/NNSChorLeyNov17. Pay your £5 refundable deposit (refundable if you turn up on the day to sell items, or cancel your place at least 2 wks before the sale, 28th October) - we will then send you a link to the seller's information pack and your unique seller number. Sellers from our May 17 sale will be emailed a link for re-registration on 23rd Sept and you will have one week to reclaim your seller number before we open general registration.
- You prepare your items for sale, including labels which include your unique seller number and prices (a template is supplied by us)
- On the morning of the sale, drop off your labelled goods and we will sort them into categories, along with our other sellers goods and sell them for you.
- After the sale, sellers may collect their unsold goods, or choose to donate them to the branch or local charities.
- Within 2.5 weeks of the sale, you will receive a bank transfer or cheque (dependent upon your preference) for value of the items sold (less a commission which will be retained by the branch to help deliver our work supporting local parents)
Seller registration closes on Saturday 4th Nov or when we've filled our 100 seller slots.
Can you volunteer to help at our sale?
Our sale is 100% powered by volunteers. If you are able to help out on the day of the sale it would be much appreciated and as a ‘Thank you’ we offer our volunteers:
- A reduced commission rate of 20% for sellers that help at 2 or more sessions (at least one slot must be either during or after the sale)
- A 30 minute pre-sale shop - so you will have the first pick of the bargains before the doors open to the public
- A chance to earn Chorley Time Credits for any time you spend volunteering with us (subject to you registering for the scheme with us before the event). Time credits can be spent on items such as council services like leisure centres and parking, plus play centre entry, pottery painting and days out.
We need people to help between 8.30am-4pm on the day of the day (we don’t expect everyone to be able to stay all day and have time slots available) and we have jobs to suit everyone – sorting and displaying merchandise, tills, refreshments, security, tag sorting… the list goes on… So, Mums, Dads, grandparents and friends alike are all welcome to help out. Due to Health & Safety restrictions we are unable to allow children to accompany volunteers unless they are non-mobile/ feeding babies.
If you are selling at our sale, why not stay a while and help put out the merchandise or come along a bit earlier to pick up your items and help re-sort the unsold items so they can be returned back to their original owners. Just select that you are able to help, when you register to sell.
If you are not selling at our event, but would still like to volunteer and benefit from the other incentives, please register online at: bit.ly/NNSChorLeyNov17Helpers and we will send you further details about your role a week before the event.
If you have any other questions, please email us at email@example.com