The branch is organising its first Pamper Evening!
The 'new year, new you' pamper evening is an opportunity for mums and their family and friends to come along, be pampered whilst chatting and socialising.
Tickets includes a welcome glass of wine, some nibbles and a goodie bag, plus access to a number of experts offering treatments (for free or with a small charge) and also a selection of stalls selling luxury items. There will also be a raffle with prizes kindly donated by all the stallholders.
- Forever - The Aloe Vera Company - Libby Heaton-Jones will be offering free hand massages.
- Neal Yards Organic - Lynette Searle will be offering free mini facials, hand and foot massages.
- Reiki and Reflexology - Cathy Chiplen will be offering reflexology and reiki tasters.
- Sharon Dyke Hypnotherapy - Sharon Dyke will provide information about hypnotherapy.
- Taunton Community Acupunture Centre - Victoria and Anna will provide sample treatments.
- Natural Beauty - Claire Baker will be offering mini manicures and pedicures and shellac gel nails for hands.
- Susie's Truly Scrumptious Cakes
- Healthy Beginnings Fitness - Kimberley Khanna will provide information about the Buggy Fitness Classes and 1-1 pre/postnatal training that she has available.
- Julia's Nails and Beauty - Julia will be offering brow wax and shapes, lip waxes and chin waxes.
- CardCraft Exploding Boxes - Lesleyann will also be attending with her Cardcraft Exploding Boxe.
- Jo's Jewellery
- Jacquelines Hair Design-Jackie Mckenna - Jackie will be offering free hair colour consultations, curling or putting hair up will be available. A beautician will also be coming along with Jackie and providing free consultations, hand and neck / shoulder massage.
- 1610 - will be providing information about the gym facilities, exercise classes and racquet sports they have available.
- Mark and Chelle, Nutrition for a better life - Chelle Gibbs will be providing information about Herbalife- a world leading company in Nutrition supporting weight loss/management and well being.
- XocolaT - Mandy Gair will be coming along with Handmade Belgian chocolates, fudge, lollies etc
- Body By Vi
All our events and services are open to NCT members and non-members alike.
Keep up-to-date with all of our events and news by liking us on Facebook.