- We offer information and support in pregnancy, childbirth and early parenthood.
- We campaign to improve maternity care and ensure better services and facilities for new parents.
- We aim to give every parent the chance to make informed choices.
- We want to make sure that everyone has access to our services and activities.
All our branch sales are table top sales which means that the seller pays a fixed fee in advance then take home all the takings they make on the day. Sellers have to attend for the duration of the sale and are responsible for labelling, displaying and selling their items.
There is also a large items area for items that will not fit on the table or if the seller does not have any other items to sell. The large items are sold by a branch volunteer. Sellers pay a small fixed, non-refundable fee to display their item/s and take home any proceeds minus a small commission at the end of the sale. It is not necessary to have booked a table in the sale to register a large item.
How to Sell
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest stating your full name, contact number and what type of pitch you would like.
- Our nearly new sale coordinator will send you a booking form and sellers information pack. Please note that the booking form must be completed and returned (including payment) before your place is confirmed
- When your payment has been received you will receive a confirmation e-mail
- A week before the sale you will receive an e-mail confirming the details of the sale
- Prepare your items, sort and price label everything.
- Bring your items along on the day and lay out on your stall before the doors open.
- We would like to remind you that this is a Nearly New Sale and that items should be in excellent condition and competitively priced.
Business insert or/and sample in our goodie bags
If you have any questions at all then please contact us at email@example.com.