Full details where to purchase a pack are available on the NCT website, enquiry line, and posters and fliers, approximately six weeks before the sale.
You must label your items with the labels from the pack
What you can sell
- Maternity clothes on hangers
- Clothes 0-6 months in wrapped bundles or on hangers
- Clothes 6-12 months, 12-18 months, 18-24 months, 2-3 years, 3 years, 4 years, 5 years, 6 years, 7 years all on hangers
- Small equipment (reclining baby bouncers, bedding etc)
- Large equipment (high chairs, stair gates etc)
- Toys, Books, Children’s videos/DVDs (battery powered toys are OK)
- Clean, dry and firm second hand mattresses (must have a waterproof cover with no tears, crack or holes). ‘Ventilated’ mattresses will not be sold.
- Children’s pedal cycles (saddle height less than 635mm)
- Upholstered furniture, including cots and highchairs, with the permanent label “Carelessness Causes Fire”
- Cosmetics if unopened, originally for sale in the UK and before their use by date
- Carrycot stands labelled with size and weight loadings. Must have a guard rail, suitable base and be a maximum height of 432mm. Please supply instructions
- Mains powered electrical equipment displaying a PACK tested label
- Brand new, breast pumps (electrically tested where necessary) with bottles.
What you can't sell
- Bag style baby slings
- Car seats, car booster seats, ’Isofix’ bases or car seats from travel systems
- Riding hats or crash helmets
- Children’s outer garments with a draw string hood
- Bottles, baby food & formula milk
- Second-hand breast pumps