All NCT sales are exclusively run by volunteers so if you would like to volunteer on the day of the sale, we would be very grateful for your time. Our SAMPLE Nearly New Sale Volunteer Pack summarises the sale and the volunteering opportunities.
Some of the benefits to volunteering include:
* Bag a bargain! All volunteers on the sale day can attend a pre-event sale, where you can bag your very own bargain
* For sellers, the NCT commission will be reduced from 30% to 26% to 22% on items sold, commission level is dependant on the amount of time you volunteer.
* Light lunch, tea, coffee and biscuits will be provided
* Enables the Durham branch of the NCT to run Nearly New Sales; events that are entirely organised and run by volunteers
* Supports the leading national charity that offers information and support in pregnancy, childbirth and early parenthood
* Help at a busy but enjoyable day; meeting like-minded people
If you would be interested in volunteering, please email the Nearly New Sale team on nns.Durham@nct.org.uk
Nearly New Sale Advertising
The NCT Nearly New Sale advertising is also organised by volunteers. It goes without saying that the more buyers that attend the sale, the more items sellers will sell on the day:
• If you would like to help distribute posters and flyers in your local community, please feel free to either print off our Nearly New Sale Poster and drop it off to venues in your local area or if you have several places you would like to advertise the event at, please contact us, and we can deliver professionally printed posters and leaflets for you to distribute.
• If you use social media, please like and share the Durham NCT advertising posts on both Facebook (NCT Durham) and Twitter (@DurhamNCT) as research shows, social media is the place where most buyers hear about the sale.