As a Branch, we recognise the importance of being able to provide a variety of ways for staying in touch with whats happening in and for the Worcester and Droitwich Branch with events and activities. Some of the forums also provide you the opportunity to join in and if you have an idea or just would like some locl support then don't hesitate to contact us!
Ways of staying in touch:
- FACEBOOK - Facebook page where you can 'like' us and this then will then notify you when events are happening and provide a one-stop shop for everything that is going on by the branch
- TWITTER - Direct newsfeeds on activites
- NCT EVENTS PAGE - The main site where the events are listed, and location indicated on a map to really help pinpoint where the activity is.
Please ensure you keep your details up to date with the NCT. Ways to do this are...
- Contacting the Supporter Relations team on 0844 243 7000 or email email@example.com
- Letting the branch know on firstname.lastname@example.org note we just forward on to the above e-mail address.
- Prefered option is check your own details you can do it using the link to the volunteer registration and update your details option: https://babble.nct.org.uk/~forms/2ndpart/Volunteer_Registration/