Bag a Bargain at the Clapham & District NCT Nearly New Sale
The Clapham & District NCT can help you save money on quality baby and children's clothes, toys, books and equipment. All funds raised by the NCT Nearly New Sale are used to support local parents during the First 1000 Days of parenthood.
Ways in which you can support the NCT Clapham & District branch and the Balham Breastfeeding Cafe fundraiser.
1) Shopping at our sales, eating our cakes and drinking our coffees & teas
2) Booking a sale table - ideal if you need to create more space at home (Cost £30-£80 /table), you keep whatever you make on the day
3) Volunteering to help with the running of the sale on the day. It is great fun and it grants you access to the sale, plus a slice of the yummy cakes :)
4.) Baking cakes for our cafe!
Comprehensive seller guidance is downloadable, see related documents at the bottom of this page.
Contact Borie for further information at firstname.lastname@example.org
First-timer's guide to the Clapham NCT Nearly New Sale
- On arrival, you will find two queues outside - one for NCT members and one for non-members. When the doors open, we allow priority entry to NCT members. Prior to doors opening, we will be selling teas, coffee and delicious homemade cakes to the queues from our mobile refreshments trolley.
- Upon entry and paying your entry fee, you will be given a goody bag to hold your shopping. Additional bags can be obtained from the NCT info table.
- Visit the NCT info table in the foyer to pick up branch information, information about our antenatal & postnatal courses, branch events and activities or just chat with members of the branch team.
- The door behind reception to your left takes you to the main seller hall where you will find all individual table sellers; selling clothes, books, small toys and equipment items.
- Our Cafe will be available through the Cafe window in the main entrance hall. Why not stop and enjoy filter coffee, a selection of teas and homemade cakes?
- Please note that most sellers will ONLY accept CASH.
- At the Cafe and by the Entrance NCT volunteers will have card machines.
- The sale is a buggy-free zone, but we have limited secure buggy storage in the corridor at the back of the sale. You might find it easier to bring your baby in a sling or carrier.
- Our sales are always very popular and can get a bit crowded first thing. We recommend coming along a bit later on if you are just interested in browsing the clothing stalls.
- Good luck and happy shopping!