Become an NCT member
Ready to return to work?
Study with NCT and choose when you work while supporting parents.
NCT antenatal classes are a great way to find answers to all your questions about labour, birth, being a very new parent and looking after and feeding your new baby.
I think the course was excellent. As well as finding some great new friends, I feel much more prepared for life with a new baby. I learnt so much and found the information both useful and interesting. I would definitely recommend it to other parents-to-be.
We have a range of useful and topical articles for parents
- Cold weather tips for the winter
- Childhood illness prevention tips
- Family finance tips: How to reduce energy bills
- Baby colds, coughs and ear infections: childhood illness
- Dads-to-be in the third trimester
- Getting organised: what to expect after birth
- Flexible working: Your right to a request
- First aid: What to do if a baby (birth to 12 months) is choking
Take a look at our most popular articles in the Pregnancy, Birth and Parenting sections