If you or your company would like to support NCT Winchester, there are a variety of ways in which your help would be appreciated:
- Display our event posters
- Volunteer to help at an event, for example with car-park marshalling
- Provide us with raffle prizes
- Come along to our Bumps & Babies group to talk about your parent/child-friendly business
- Book a stall at one of our events
- Advertise in our newsletter and in our website directory
- Put your leaflets into goody-bags at our Nearly New Sale
- Become an event sponsor
- Run a fundraising event for us
Please get in touch with us to discuss further by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Newsletter: The Stork
Promote your business to hundreds of mums-to-be, new parents, and families with young childrenat low cost. Over 500 copies of The Stork are printed and distributed quarterly to NCT members in the Andover and Winchester areas. Copies are also sent to community centres, Childrens Centres, doctor's surgeries, hospitals, and with Breastfeeding Counsellors, Antenatal Teachers and Midwives.
Advertorial space can be used to provide more detailed information about goods or services and runs alongside a regular advert. Please enquire for more details.