Welcome! We are an active branch run by friendly volunteers. All our events and services are open to everyone.
Our enthusiastic volunteers aim to offer local parents and parents-to-be invaluable support, services and NCT events, to help them get the most out of their new roles.
Join us on Facebook NCT Warwickshire Central
Current events: Most activities running as usual in summer holidays
- Kenilworth Bumps, Babies and Toddlers Wednesdays 10 - 11.30am - Expectant parents and families are welcome to this stay and play session: £2 per family with refreshments included. We hope to see you at Abbey Hill United Reformed Church, Abbey Hill, Kenilworth. For more info check us out on Facebook
- Parents in Mind is a peer support service for mums experiencing emotional and mental wellbeing difficulties in pregnancy and within the first year after birth. Our group and one to one support is offered by trained volunteers who too have lived experience of perinatal mental health difficulties and are now well. Parents in Mind offers a friendly, welcoming active listening and signposting service. Weekly groups run in Leamington and Warwick with drop in attendance after a short referral process. Women can refer themselves in or a friend/relative or professional can make the referral. To find out more please contact Sarah Hislam at 0788 597 5261 email@example.com
- Our three Breastfeeding drop-ins run each week in Leamington, Warwick and Kenilworth, - see Breastfeeding Support for more details and information about telephone support. Leamington and Kenilworth drop-ins are running as usual over the summer holidays.
- Nearly New Sale 16th November 2019 - We run three of these a year and they are very popular! For info contact Jane on firstname.lastname@example.org. Sellers packs available one month before - see the Nearly New Sale section on the right to read the NEW Guidelines for all sellers from 2019. Don't forget NCT members get in 15 minutes early!
- Netball on Mondays -8-9pm A Social exercise group meeting every Monday night in term time. £3 Show up and play any week you can. No commitment. All abilities welcome. Many of us hadn't played since school when we first came along. We happily go over rules etc. We do a warm up together, then grab bibs and play, swap around positions, play some more, then cool down so we don't hurt too much the next day! It's on the outdoor courts at North Leamington School. Wear layers in the winter. Join our facebook group for more info.
Weekly Walks on Wednesdays - 1:45 (for 2pm) for about an hour WE CURRENTLY DON'T HAVE ANY VOLUNTEERS TO RUN THIS, IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN HELPING OUT PLEASE CONTACT US!! – take some exercise, socialise with other parents and carers and enjoy the great outdoors over the coming months. Suitable for parents and carers of little ones who can be pushed or carried around for an hour. Email email@example.com or keep an eye on our Facebook page .
The success of our branch activities and nearly new sales depends on our volunteers and we are always looking for more help. Our branch is the local FACE of NCT - "Fun, Accessible, Caring and Encouraging" - if you would like to get more involved by becoming a volunteer, please follow the 'Get Involved' link or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Range of support:
We run antenatal, refresher antenatal (for 2nd (+) time parents) and postnatal courses all over our area regularly.
Breastfeeding drop in sessions and telephone support with a trained breastfeeding counsellor
Introducing Solids (Weaning) Sessions- see the link on the right
Lots of opportunities to meet other parents.