NCT Leighton Buzzard welcomes every new parent. Our local groups, activities and events are run by volunteers. We help forge friendships and raise money for all of NCT's work, locally and nationally.
On the calendar:
- Bumps and Babies - A fantastic weekly group for expectant parents and new parents (until your little ones become mobile).
- Walk and Talks - A wonderful opportunity to get some fresh air and gentle exercise, whilst chatting to other Parents. Do you think you could lead a walk? Please get in touch, we would love to hear from you!
- Sling Library - Our Sling Library is currently on hold whilst we reorganise.
- Nearly New Sales - Bag a bargain on baby clothes, toys and equipment. Our next sale will be November 11th 2023.
- NCT Baby First Aid courses
Visit here for the latest on upcoming events
Join our Team
Volunteering for NCT is fun, flexible and family friendly. There are lots of ways to get involved.
For example you could host a coffee morning for new parents or help at our baby group. Everyone is welcome at our committee meetings, so come along and find out more! Contact us on LeightonBuzzard@nct.org.uk for more info.
Keep in touch
See our Facebook page to find out what we're up to, details about our upcoming events and to keep in touch! http://www.facebook.com/LeightonBuzzardAndDistrictNct