The Southampton branch is led by local volunteer parents. We offer parents and parents-to-be support, services and put on great events. Southampton NCT covers the postcodes SO14-SO19, SO30 & SO31.
There are many ways you can get involved:
- Stay and play! Come along and make new friends at our local social groups including Wessex Wobblers and Bumps and Babes
- Find out about our Antenatal and Refresher courses or our First Aid courses
- Nearly New Sales - the cost of kitting out your baby or toddler can run into thousands. Come along to our SORTED Nearly New Sale for top-quality baby and children’s clothes and equipment at bargain prices. OUR NEXT SALE IS Sat 1st October 2016.
- Get support and information (breastfeeding, weaning, homebirth, caesarean, postnatal)
- NCT volunteering opportunities – have fun helping with NCT branch activities, use your skills to support local parents and meet new people
Keeping in Touch
We send out a monthly email update to local parents about all of our upcoming events & news. Click HERE to subscribe.
Join our Facebook group, Southampton NCT - ask questions and seek support and advice from other parents in a secure and friendly atmosphere. Also, keep up to date with branch news by likng our page Southampton NCT News.
We publish a quarterly newsletter which is sent to all local members, see more about membership below.
Become a member
As a member, your support enables us to
- keep our stay and play baby and social groups running across the city,
- run regular family events such as the annual summer fete,
- provide essential information and services to parents across the city, including breastfeeding counselling and baby feeding support
Other benefits of membership include a quarterly NCT magazine, local Newsletters, discounts to some events and early entry to our Nearly New Sales!
To join NCT, click here.
Donate to support parents just like you
You can support the work we do by donating to the NCT Southampton branch via Paypal. Just click on Donate below.
Your support means that our work to help parents through pregnancy, birth and beyond can continue. We could not do what we do without the support of our members, and the generosity of supporters who believe in our work.
(If you need to pay for an event you are attending or NNS Seller's pack, you can also do so via this Paypal link. Please state your name and what the money is for in the message field).
Volunteers, parents and expectant parents just like you, run our branch. Volunteering is a great way to learn new skills, make friends and represent the NCT. You don’t need to take on huge tasks, just commit whatever time you can - whatever your previous experience, it is almost certainly useful to the branch.
Get in touch and get involved with your local NCT Branch by contacting us on firstname.lastname@example.org.