NCT is a charity and receives no Government funding in its work– we depend on donations to provide vital services to new and expectant parents.
To donate by Telephone please ring: 0300 330 0700 then choose option 4 for our Enquiries Team.
Becoming a parent is a wonderful experience, a huge responsibility and a steep learning curve. But there are lots of confusing and contradictory information about pregnancy and birth – that's why we work to provide essential services to new and expectant parents.
By donating to us, you will be helping parents feel informed, supported and confident in their own choices.
Some of our key services:
- Our Helpline offers immediate support to any parent facing challenges topics such as Pregnancy and Birth, Breastfeeding, and Postnatal depression.
- We have over 318 Branches which offer local support to parents by local parents.
- Our Branches run groups (such as Bumps & Babies), activities (such as cheeky monkey tea parties) and host varied events for mums, dads and families making NCT a constant community support.
- Only 45% of women state they have enough information about their own health and recovery after birth. NCT antenatal practioners offer support not just through antenatal classes but also through holding local drop-in sessions and one to one support.
- We subsidise antenatal and postnatal courses for teenage parents – so that teenage parents are supported, included and prepared for their new baby.
- We provide free, in-depth information on key parenting topics. Our website features impartial and evidence-based information on all topics related to pregnancy, birth and parenting.
- We provide key information sheets, used by healthcare professionals in their work with new parents across the UK.