Hello and welcome to the Ealing branch of NCT! We support, inform and connect hundreds of parents in the Ealing area including: Acton, Greenford, Hanwell, Northolt, Perivale and Southall.
Whether you're expecting a baby, a new parent, or have a young family... you've come to the right place.
The Ealing Branch is about more than providing access to antenatal classes. We also provide very valuable post-natal support to mums and dads alike, including coffee groups; a great way of meeting other local parents and qualified breastfeeding counsellors. Don’t miss out on our Nearly New Sales, they are a popular highlight in our calendar with some fantastic bargains to be found. We have attached a flyer for the latest event in the related documents section on the right hand side of this page!
You can watch our overview video from 2012 to see what a year in the life of our branch looks like.
What's on in Ealing?
If you are looking for events and things to do with your little one/s in Ealing, you've come to the right place. Check out our What's on guide. A comprehensive list of local classes and initiatives is published in every issue of Babble too. To find out more, contact email@example.com. The Ealing branch of NCT holds pop-up events throughout the year, particularly in Summer, and we advertise these via our Facebook page or Twitter.
Bumps and Babies (up to 9 months)
Bumps and Babies takes place every Tuesday at The Grosvenor, W7 2DT from 1.30-3pm. We are a very friendly group of mums and mums to be, so pop along with your bump and/or babies (pre-crawlers) to make new friends and meet other local mums and dads. It's free to attend but we'd appreciate you buying a drink from the pub. You dont have to be an NCT member to attend - everyone is welcome! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any queries. See you there!
Keep in touch
You can also find us on Twitter and Facebook . Here you can keep up to date with our latest events, receive tips from parents just like you, get info on all your local baby groups and meet new friends at any time. Don't forget to 'like' our Facebook page.
You can also call the NCT helpline number on 0300 3300 700.
If you are interested in breastfeeding and need more information or help here are the helplines that NCT and other organisations provide:
National Breastfeeding Telephone Helplines:
- NCT : 0300 330 0771 (7 days a week, 8am-10pm)
- The Breastfeeding Network: 0300 100 0210 (9.30am-9.30pm every day)
- Association of Breastfeeding Mothers: 08444 122949 (9.30am-10.30pm)
- La Leche League Great Britain: 0845 120 2918
- Government helpline staffed by The Breastfeeding Network and Association of Breastfeeding Mothers: 0300 100 0212
Babble is our regular publication which is sent to our members. It is packed full of interesting stories, advice and lists of what's happening in Ealing to keep your bump or baby amused. You can read back copies on the right hand side of this page. If you would like to contribute to the magazine you can contact the editors: email@example.com
Valley cushion hire
If you are sore, aching or tender after giving birth, sitting may be painful. The Valley Cushion helps by allowing you to sit comfortably, relax and enjoy your new baby, reducing healing time. It can be hired from the NCT Ealing branch at a cost of £15 for 5 days - please contact Flor Barsallo on 07702 700405 or Coordinator.Ealing@nct.org.uk.
We look forward to meeting you soon!
Branches are the local face of NCT - 'Fun, Accessible, Caring and Encouraging' - they aim to reflect these values in their local community, so do join in. At Ealing branch you will find:
- Networks for parents - NCT Branches support you before, during and after your baby arrives; Whether or not you attend NCT antenatal or postnatal courses in your area, there'll be NCT volunteers who offer you opportunities to meet up and make friends and share experiences at coffee mornings, bumps and babies sessions and other support groups.
- NCT Nearly New Sales - the cost of kitting out your baby or toddler can run into thousands. NCT Nearly New Sales are the perfect solution - top-quality baby and children's clothes and equipment at bargain prices straight from their loving owners.
- NCT volunteering opportunities - have fun helping with NCT branch activities, use your skills to support local parents and meet new people from your community.
- Local NCT social and fundraising events - giving you the chance to meet other parents while supporting your local branch and the wider NCT
Find out how to get involved with your local NCT Branch and what's going on by contacting us using the details on this page.