Run by local parents, we offer support, information and friendship to new parents and parents-to-be. The branch covers all B63, B64 and DY postcodes, so you are very welcome to join us!
Baby and child First Aid- Morning and Afternoon sessions available. Upcoming dates are:
Saturday 14th October 2017 - St Johns building, 410 Birchfield Lane, Whiteheath (near Toys R Us) B69 1AB
Saturday 18th November 2017 - St Johns building, Manor way, Halesowen B62 8RW
Our Local Branch ...
The Stourbridge and Halesowen Branch of the NCT is run by local parents. We offer support, information and friendship to new parents and parents-to-be. We raise funds to ensure our services and activities are available to everyone.
- We provide a wide range of antenatal and postnatal courses across the branch, now including Yoga for Pregnancy, Mother & Baby Yoga and Baby Massage courses.
- We run a monthly 'Bumps and Babies' group for expectant and new parents, and have weekly 'Open House' coffee groups and an 'Out & About' group meeting on an ad hoc basis.
- We have a monthly Sling Library and a Cloth Nappy Library.
- We offer hospital grade Medela Breast Pumps and Valley Cushions for hire.
- We organise First Aid courses locally covering Baby and Child First Aid.
- We hold Nearly New Sales. If you are interested in volunteering to help plan the next one do get in touch.
- There are a number of social and fundraising events held throughout the year. You are very welcome to join us!
To hear about our latest news and events also check out our Facebook page.
Local contact details for the branch are listed below.