We have been leaders in parenting education for generations. Every year our courses and workshops support thousands of new parents right across the UK.
Thanks for thinking about training with NCT. Applications are now open, and we look forward to hearing from you.
In 2019 you can train to join our specialist teams of teachers and leaders who work with and guide new families on one of life’s most amazing journeys, through pregnancy and the early days of parenthood.
We believe our teachers and leaders are the best in their field because we train and support every one of them through NCT Training. In partnership with University of Worcester and the Open College Network, we offer the best training and professional development opportunities in parenting education.
Come and work with NCT
• Our training is family-friendly and flexible with full or part-time options, plus regional face-to face-contact with tutors and other students.
• We offer the only university-accredited qualification in parenting education, Birth and Beyond Foundation Degree.
• Access to our courses is by pre-existing qualifications, or our unique Access to Training course.
• With you every step of the way, with free, high quality, continuing professional development with study days, mentoring and supervision.
• Because you’ll be self-employed you choose when to work - and when not. You're in control. We even take care of bookings and payments.
• Missed out on midwifery entry or only want to study with us? Then why not think about our Birth and Beyond Foundation Degree?
• You can also continue your own studies by moving onto our top up BA (Hons) Degree at L6.
For those studying in Scotland and Northern Ireland, we have tutorial groups in Edinburgh and Belfast.
Supporting parents before birth
Supporting parents after birth
If having read these pages you still have questions, please contact us by completing our online course enquiry form or alternatively call our friendly admissions team on 020 8752 2453 or 01905 543012.