Our branch is led by an enthusiastic group of volunteers and we aim to offer local parents and parents-to-be invaluable support, services and NCT events, to help them get the most out of their new roles.
Join us on Facebook NCT Warwickshire Central
- Netball on Mondays -8-9pm A Social excercise group meeting every monday night in term time. £3 Show up and play any week you can. No commitment. All abilities welcome. Many of us hadn't played since school when we first came along. We happily go over rules etc. We do a warm up together, then grab bibs and play, swap around positions, play some more, then cool down so we don't hurt too much the next day! It's on the outdoor courts at North Leamington School. Wear layers in the winter. Join our facebook group for more info: https://www.facebook.com/groups/402790599742729/?fref=ts
- Weekly Walks on Wednesdays - 1:45 (for2pm) for about an hour – take some exercise, socialise with other parents and carers and enjoy the great outdoors over the coming months. Suitable for parents and carers of little ones who can be pushed or carried around for an hour. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or keep an eye on our Facebook page . Due to the lovely British weather venues can change, the best way to keep up to date is by Facebook.
- Running Mamas on Thursdays - 7pm meet next to the tennis courts in Beauchamp Square, Leamington (at the top of the parade) for some stretching before going out on our route. This is a fun way to get from 0-5k and beyond. You can walk, jog or run the route each week and we pop into The White Horse for a catch up afterwards. Email: email@example.com
- Breastfeeding drop-ins run each week in Warwick, Kenilworth and Leamington- see links on 'Events' or 'Breastfeeding Support' for more details
- Two Timers Group - The 'two timers' is a get together every week for families with two or more children. However it doesn't matter when you come, how often you come, or whether you turn up with bump, baby, toddler, or any combination of the three! Venues are a mixture of people's houses, outdoor (weather permitting) and soft play. Just a relaxed get together with playful tots. To come along send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Baby First Aid Courses - CLICK HERE to visit our first aid page, and then follow the link to book onto a course
- Nearly New Sales - We run three of these a year. More info on other pages. For info contact Jane & Helen on email@example.com Next confirmed dates are 17th June and November 18th 2017, sellers packs available one month before - see the Nearly New Sale section on the right to read the NEW Guidelines for all sellers for 2017. Don't forget NCT members get in 15 minutes early!
- Nappy Library - Want to know more about reuseable nappies? Come and see us at the Family Tree Members Club, Kenilworth Street, Leamington Spa on Thursdays between 1.30pm - 2.30pm. Drop in and have a chat / demo or book an appointment in advance if you'd like to organise hiring one of our kits by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sling Library - We're working with the Southam NCT branch to offer the loan of baby slings alongside our nappy library. Pop along to the Family Tree Members Club, Kenilworth Street, Leamington Spa on Thursdays between 1.30pm - 2.30pm to find out more!
- New Addition Newsletter: Here are some recent editions
- Autumn/Winter 2015: http://joom.ag/rp9p
- Spring 2016 edition: http://joom.ag/rFAp
- Winter 2016: https://www.joomag.com/magazine/mag/0678501001471863363?feature=archive
- Local Breastfeeding Friendly Guides for Kenilworth and Leamington can be downloaded from this page
- Volunteering : the sucess of our branch activities and nearly new sales depends on our volunteers and we are always looking for more help, fancy volunteering email email@example.com and see the "Get Involved" Section on the right.
Range of support:
- We run antental, refresher antenatal (for 2nd (+) time parents) and postnatal courses all over our area regularly.
- Breastfeeding drop in sessions and telephone support with trained breastfeeding counsellor
- Introducing Solids (Weaning) Sessions- see the link on the right
- Lot of opportunities to meet other parents.
Our branch is the local FACE of NCT - "Fun, Accessible, Caring and Encouraging" - if you would like to get more involved by becoming a volunteer, please follow the 'Get Involved' link or contact firstname.lastname@example.org