By becoming an NCT Member, not only are you helping us to support new parents, you get exclusive access to our collection of money-saving rewards, discounts and services through the NCT Members Club.
There is no sign up process, nor any extra charge to access the Members Club – there’s exclusive access for all our members. At a time when every penny really does count, NCT Members Club has been designed to make membership even more rewarding.
Plus members also get money-saving priority entry to our famous Nearly New Sales, regular newsletters and local information plus access to regular branch social events.
Discover how your membership helps support parents.
Some of our top benefits
Priority entry to our famous Nearly New Sales
Members get in ahead of the crowds to get an early pick of quality items at a bargain price.
Save on great maternity brands
Want to save money at maternity brands like JoJo Maman Bébé and Fitta Mamma - there's up to 15% off for members.
Save on cinema tickets
Join the crowds of members saving up to 40% on cinema tickets at all the major cinema chains, and local ones too.
Merlin attractions and days out
Save up to 57% on family days out with Merlin Entertainments Group including Alton Towers, Thorpe Park, Chessington World of Adventures, and many more...
Get discounts at over 3,000 gyms, leisure centres and hotel facilities.
Thinking about a new iPhone, iPad or Mac? There's extra savings at the Apple store with up to 10% off Apple and Mac products and accessories.
Cashback on everyday purchases
Earn Cashback when shopping with major retailers including Sainsbury’s, Tesco, Debenhams, B&Q, Pizza Express, H Samuel, Argos, and many more.
Great savings on household appliances
Fantastic offers on dishwashers, washing machines, fridge-freezers and more from Hotpoint, Whirlpool and Indesit.
A wide-range of savings on package holidays, mini-holidays, hotels and car hire.
Plus many more... Interested in becoming an NCT member? Join today
NCT Members Club FAQs
- What is NCT Members Club?
NCT Members Club is a wide array of discounts available to NCT members that have been designed to save you money in both your personal and professional life.
- How do I join the benefits scheme? How much does it cost?
You are automatically entitled to the benefits available by virtue of your NCT membership. There is no additional cost for using NCT Members Club subject to any qualification or restriction specific to the individual benefit.
- How much can I save?
We estimate that with fair usage of the benefits available, you could easily recoup the cost of your NCT membership subscription, if not much more! Why not use our savings calculator and see just how much you could potentially save.
- What is a price promise?
We realise that it is becoming increasingly easy to find 'competitive' deals and offers through work or on the internet. That's why the collective buying power of the membership has been harnessed to bring you, wherever possible, prices which we believe are very hard to beat.
You will find that more and more benefits bear a price promise stamp:
- Free Price Promise - This stamp means that you will get the service for free.
- National Price Promise - This stamp means that you should be getting the best possible price / deal in the UK, for this product or service, subject to any limitation that may apply to where that product or service is offered.
- Provider Price Promise - This stamp means that you should be getting the best possible price / deal that this company makes available.
Although there will of course be exceptions, it is our intention to ensure that members can always access the very best prices available. And if we are ever wrong, we will do our best to make sure that you end up with the best rate AND something extra in recognition of your time. (Terms and conditions apply on a written like-for-like basis. See website for further details)
- Who provides the benefit scheme, NCT Members Club?
NCT Members Club is managed on behalf of Parliament Hill Ltd of 3rd Floor, 127 Cheapside, London, EC2V 6BT who are authorised and regulated by The Financial Conduct Authority in respect of non-investment insurance mediation under register number 308448. You can check this out by visiting the www.fca.org.uk. Neither Parliament Hill nor NCT are part of the same group as a provider.
- How do My Cashback cards work?
- On the NCT Members Club website, select Shopping from the drop down menu, then click on ‘Cashback on Everyday Purchases’
- Be sure to get the NCT discount code from either the top right hand side of the page.
- Click on the My Cashback cards website link and register.
- You need to type the NCT discount code into the ‘Reference Code’ field.
- You’re registered and you now have a Cashback card account! What next?
- Decide which stores you would like cards for – there is a separate card for each retailer. N.B. There is a charge for postage (see ‘charges’ below).
- Once you receive your cards, activate each them.
- Load funds onto each of your cards. There is a small charge for this (see below). It is important to allow time for your card funds to be loaded and active. This is typically 2-3 working days.
- Once the funds have been loaded to your card you can start shopping.
- Are there any charges with Cashback cards?
No, there are no hidden or extra charges.
- Where can I use my Cashback cards?
You can click through to a list of retailers that participate in the Cashback scheme from our Cashback on Everyday Purchases page.
- What are the benefits?
Each retailer offers a different Cashback percentage – check the list of participating retailers to see what percentage they each offer.
- When and how do I receive my Cashback?
Every time you load funds on to your cards, the Cashback of between 3% and 15% will be paid into your Cashback Account. Once the Cashback reaches £10, it can then be loaded back onto your cards to pay for more shopping or you can allow it to accumulate to pay for special occasions such as holidays or Christmas.
- If I want to speak to someone in person. Is there a number I can call?
If you have any questions about a benefit, please call the NCT Members Club helpline on 0333 200 1985. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org
For any questions regarding your NCT membership please call the NCT Enquiry line on 0300 330 0700 or you can email email@example.com