Bag a Bargain at the Clapham & District NCT Nearly New Sale
The Clapham & District NCT can help you save money on quality baby and children's clothes, toys, books and equipment. All funds raised by the NCT Nearly New Sale are used to support local parents during the First 1000 Days of parenthood.
Upcoming 2021 Sales
- Saturday 6th March
- Saturday 12nd June
- Saturday 18th September
Location: Broomwood Methodist Church 155a Broomwood Rd (corner of Broomwood and Kyrle Rd, SW11 6BD)
Entry: £2.00 (priority entry for card-carrying NCT members). Free entry after 11 am.
So, please support the Clapham & District NCT by:
1) Shopping at our sales, eating our cakes and drinking our coffees & teas
2) Booking a sale table - ideal if you need to create more space at home (Cost £30/table money to NCT, you keep whatever you make on the day.
3) Volunteering to help with the running of the sale on the day. It is great fun!
4.) Baking cakes for our cafe!
Comprehensive seller guidance is downloadable, see related documents at the bottom of this page.
Contact Jenny for further information.
First-timers guide to the Clapham NCT Nearly New Sale
- On arrival, you will find two queues outside - one for NCT members and one for non-members. When the doors open, we allow priority entry to card-carrying NCT members. Prior to doors opening, we will be selling teas, coffee and delicious homemade cakes to the queues from our mobile refreshments trolley.
- Upon entry and after paying your entry fee, you will be given a goody bag to hold your shopping. Additional bags can be obtained from the NCT info table.
- Visit the NCT info table in the foyer to pick up branch information, information about our antenatal & postnatal courses, branch events and activities or just chat to members of the branch team.
- The door immediately to your right on entry, takes you to the main seller hall where you will find 20 individual table sellers; selling clothes, books, small toys and equipment items.
- If you pass through the foyer the room on the left is our Cafe and feeding area where you will find NCT Practitioners on hand to chat. Why not stop and enjoy filter coffee, selection of teas and homemade cakes and biscuits.
- Please note many sellers will ONLY accept CASH and there are no facilities for paying by card.
- The sale is a buggy free zone, but we have limited secure buggy storage in the corridor at the back of the sale. You might find it easier to bring your baby in a sling or carrier.
- Our sales are always very popular and can get a bit crowded first thing. We recommend coming along a bit later on if you are just interested in browsing the clothing stalls.
- Good luck and happy shopping!