We cover the BN1, BN2, BN3, BN10 & BN41 postal areas within the city of Brighton and Hove plus Peacehaven. We offer support to expectant parents and those with young children, particularly in their first 1000 days.
- A brief run down of all the support offered within our branch catchment area is available on the Branch Information page. It lists all courses, groups, activities and sources of support available & links enable you to access more detail about each one. The page is arranged into 4 sections; 1) support for expectant parents, 2) support for parents, 3) NCT and local businesses and 4) nationally available support.
- Non NCT Members are welcome to participate in many of the activities offered locally (e.g. ante and post natal courses, bumps & babies in Hove or bumps & babies in Saltdean, our home birth support group, and our nearly new sales).
- The courses finder lists chronologically all forthcoming courses & workshops locally with places still available.
- A list of dates, times and details for all branch activities currently planned (except ante/post natal courses & workshops) can be found on our Facebook upcoming events page
Benefits of NCT Membership
NCT Members locally enjoy the following:
- Early entry to NCT Nearly New Sales at any NCT branch. In Brighton & Hove NCT Members gain entry 30 minutes before the general public.
- Free Monthly Play Sessions.
- Free Pregnancy Relax & Float Session.
- Free Baby Swim Taster Session with Little Dippers.
- Free Baby Swim Taster Session with Waterbabies.
- Free Quarterly Branch Magazine Pier Support delivered to your door.
- Free National Parenting Magazine NCT Matters delivered to your door
- Access to inexpensive holidays via the NCT Home Swap site.
- You can also access activities run by neighbouring branches such as Lewes & Countryside, Worthing, & Mid Sussex.
Getting in Touch with Brighton & Hove NCT
Getting involved as a volunteer with Brighton & Hove NCT
Our branch team is run by a committee of unpaid volunteers who work alongside the ante/post natal teachers, breast feeding counsellors and course administrators. We are always looking for more volunteers to ensure we can continue to provide a valuable service to local parents. If you would like to get involved please have a look at the different opportunities available. In many cases work can be mainly done at home, at a time that suits you and can involve as little as two hours per month.