In addition to our excellent courses, we are pleased to be able to support a number of fantastic groups and events. These events are open to all - parents, grandparents, carers, members and non members!
SPECIAL SUMMER EVENTS: Join us for our Teddy Bears Picnic on 11th August at Willen Pavillion, or enjoy a taster session from Baby College on 31st July and pre/post natal pilates on 14th August at our Bumps and Babies group
- Our popular 'Walk & a cuppa' socials are continuing throughout the summer holiday so please check out our events pages and put the dates in your diary!
- Our friendly Bumps and Babies groups offer a different timetable over the summer holidays. See above for summer taster sessions. Normal groups will be back as usual in September
- Three fantastic Nearly New Sales during the year: Don't worry if you missed our last sale, our next one is on Saturday 14th October!
- First Aid Courses run by British Red Cross - more dates being planned for Autumn 2017
Keep an eye out on this page or our Facebook page for latest updates on all our events
Branches are led by volunteers and offer local parents and parents-to-be invaluable support, services and NCT events, to help them get the most out their new roles. By contacting your local NCT Branch you will find out about:
- Support networks for parents - NCT Branches support you before, during and after your baby arrives; Whether or not you attend NCT antenatal or postnatal courses in your area, there'll be NCT volunteers who offer you opportunities to meet up and make friends and share experiences at coffee mornings, bumps and babies sessions and other support groups.
- NCT Nearly New Sales -the cost of kitting out your baby or toddler can run into thousands. NCT Nearly New Sales are the perfect solution - top-quality baby and children's clothes and equipment at bargain prices straight from their loving owners.
- NCT volunteering opportunities - have fun helping with NCT branch activities, use your skills to support local parents and meet new people from your community.
- Local NCT social and fundraising events - giving you the chance to meet other parents while supporting your local branch and the wider NCT
Branches are the local FACE of NCT - "Fun, Accessible, Caring and Encouraging" - They aim to reflect these values in their local community, so do join in!
Find out how to get involved with your local NCT Branch and what's going on by contacting us using the details below.