About Oxford NCT
Oxford NCT branch is led by volunteers and offers local parents and parents-to-be support, services and events, to help them get the most out of their new roles. Find out more about our upcoming events and activities below or follow us on Facebook.
We aim to provide support before, during and after your baby arrives. Whether or not you attend NCT antenatal or postnatal courses in Oxford, there will be NCT volunteers who can offer you opportunities to meet up, make friends and share experiences at coffee mornings, and other support groups. You can find out when events are taking place by visiting our Event Calendar.
**NEW** Summer Newsletter!
In this Summer issue, you will find lots of real-life stories, information about our next Nearly New Sale and new volunteer posts. You can find it here. If you would like to receive each issue as soon as its published, you can subscribe here or email us at email@example.com.
- Oxford NCT Home Birth Group: We welcome all who have an interest in home birth. Next meeting: 26 September at 19:30. Follow us on Facebook.
- Dad's Pub Night: A dads' night to discuss whatever is on our minds. A problem shared is a problem halved...Next meeting: TBC at 20:30.
- NCT Nearly New Sale 7 October 2018 at Matthew Arnold School, Botley - join our mailing list for updates on selling/volunteering (volunteers get into the pre-sale!). For more information visit the NNS website and/or Visit our Facebook page or contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We run a full range of courses and classes for expectant and new parents. These include the Signature and Essential Antenatal courses and Early Days Postnatal course. Find out which courses will best suit your needs here.
Oxford is a vibrant branch with many different social events and regular meetings for parents and parents to be. Visit our Meetings and Events page to find out more.
Find out information about the National NCT helpline and our local Valley Cushion Hire Service Here. The Valley Cushion gives total support if you are tender after giving birth and will allow you to relax and enjoy your baby.
There are a number of Baby Cafés in Oxford and the surrounding area to help with breastfeeding support. Find out about this service on our Baby Café page.
Some of the key roles we need to fill include:
- Online publicity coordinator - manage online publicity and make sure key messages go out at the right time. Contact nurseries, baby groups etc to help spread the word.
- Print Publicity coordinator - keep track of where our posters need to go, make posters available for volunteers to put up and keep track of when they do.
- Advertising coordinator - contacting potential sponsors to offer advertising at the sale and keep track of when items are sent. Find potential goodies to add to shoppers bags.
Big Yellow storage
We are grateful for the storage provided to us by Big Yellow in Oxford. Quote "NCT" and get 10% off.
To keep up to date follow our social media. Click on the icons below.