Welcome to NCT Reading Branch! The NCT offer a wide range of services including antenatal classes and postnatal groups to help you meet other parents before and after the birth of your baby.
Join us on Facebook!
Most of our communication is done through Facebook using the following pages:
- NCT - Reading Branch Information – this page will give you all of the latest news about what is going on in the branch.
- NCT - Reading Branch – please join this group so you can chat to other local parents or ask questions.
Our weekly groups
- Monday: Newbies and Natter 10:30am - 12pm @ Fairview Community Centre, 90b Great Knollys Street, Reading, RG1 7HL
- Monday: Mum and Baby Yoga 11am - 12:30pm @ YMCA Sports Hall, Parkside Road, West Reading.
- Tuesday: Bumps and Babies 2 - 4pm @ Bel and The Dragon, RG1 3EQ
- Tuesday: Sling Library 2 - 3pm @ Bel and The Dragon, RG1 3EQ
- Fridays: Crawlers and Explorers 10:30am - 12:30pm @ St Luke's Parish Hall, Erleigh Road, RG1 5LH
(Please check our Facebook page for up-to-date announcements for all groups and events.)
All of the activities that NCT Reading put on are organised and run by local volunteers, and at the moment we have a number of vacancies that we need to fill. You don’t need lots of experience or training to help us out – just an enthusiasm for the work that we do. Our roles are open to anyone – mums, dads, grandparents, students, jobseekers, or anyone who just wants to get involved. Find out more.