Stourbridge & Halesowen
AGM and Branch Meeting - Wednesday 14th June 8pm at The Badgers Sett, Birmingham Road, Hagley DY9 9JS. Join us to have your say on branch activities and future plans and to find out about volunteering.
Our Local Branch ...
The Stourbridge and Halesowen Branch of the NCT is run by local parents. We offer support, information and friendship to new parents and parents-to-be. We raise funds to ensure our services and activities are available to everyone.
- We provide a wide range of antenatal and postnatal courses across the branch, now including Yoga for Pregnancy, Mother & Baby Yoga and Baby Massage courses.
- We run a monthly 'Bumps and Babies' group for expectant and new parents, and have weekly 'Open House' coffee groups and an 'Out & About' group meeting on an ad hoc basis.
- We have a monthly Sling Library and a Cloth Nappy Library.
- We offer hospital grade Medela Breast Pumps and Valley Cushions for hire.
- We organise First Aid courses locally covering Baby and Child First Aid.
- We hold Nearly New Sales. If you are interested in volunteering to help plan the next one do get in touch.
- There are a number of social and fundraising events held throughout the year. You are very welcome to join us!
To hear about our latest news and events also check out our Facebook page.
Local contact details for the branch are listed below.
Stourbridge & Halesowen contacts
Tel: 01384 888 148 | Email: StourbridgeandHalesowen@nct.org.uk
0121 550 2003 (email@example.com)
0300 330 0700 (option 1)
0208 752 2489 (firstname.lastname@example.org)