Welcome to the Tunbridge Wells and District branch
For decades NCT Tunbridge Wells has been supporting parents and parents-to-be across the area with the highs and lows of family life.
Whether you’re expecting your first, are new parents or you are adding more to your family - our groups, courses and events offer the information, networks and support to make life with little (and bigger!) ones that bit easier.
Our branch is run by volunteers, made up of local parents and practitioners, working together to bring you NCT Tunbridge Wells. For the second year in a row, the Branch is proudly sponsored by Puddle Ducks West Kent & East Sussex (baby and preschool swim school).
- Antenatal courses. It's what the NCT is famous for - our Signature antenatal courses: We work hard to facilitate the group friendship, so that you’ll have ready-made, peer-to-peer support when your babies are born: your antenatal group, often friends for life! Click here to find out more.
- NCT Nearly New Sale. Our bespoke sale offers excellent quality used baby and children's items. NCT Members get an additional 15 minutes shopping time before the general public. For more information including selling and volunteering at these sales email: email@example.com. To keep up-to-date with news of future sales Like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/nnstunbridge.
We are holding our next sale on Saturday 24th February 2018.
- Baby Café. Baby Café Tunbridge Wells provides free specialist antenatal and postnatal breastfeeding support in a supportive environment with tea, coffee and cake on hand. Pregnant or breastfeeding? Our NCT Breastfeeding Counsellor can support you and answer your questions - anything from starting to stopping and everything in between. Siblings welcome and toys are provided. Open Friday mornings 10-12 at Manna Cafe, Tunbridge Wells (term time only). Click here to find out more.
- Coffee Connection. A warm cup of tea, inviting atmosphere, taster sessions from local groups and some delicious homemade cake. Coffee Connection is the place where parents meet parents, bringing together local mums, dads and grandparents while the children play. Monthly on a Monday morning 10.00-12.00 at The Camden Centre Tunbridge Wells. Click here to find out more.
- Baby Bundles. Our new initiative offering support to pregnant women and new families in crisis and struggling to buy the endless list of essentials required for their babies during the first few months of their lives. From clothes to nappies and everything in between, Click here to find out more.
- Breast Pump hire. Breast pumps give the necessary support to mothers who wish to express their breast milk, when not enough milk or too much is produced, when nipples are sore or they are suffering from mastitis, when their baby is premature, or they just want a break and let someone else give their baby their milk. Hospital grade breast pumps are available to hire through the branch. Contact Jenny on 01892 513840 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Valley Cushion hire. If you’re sore, aching or tender after giving birth, sitting may be painful. The Valley Cushion gives total support, reducing healing time and allowing you to sit comfortably, relax and enjoy your new baby. The Valley Cushion is available to rent from our neighbouring branch, Sevenoaks and Tonbridge, via Hannah Applegren email@example.com