For decades NCT Tunbridge Wells has been supporting parents and parents-to-be across the area with the highs and lows of family life!
Whether you’re expecting your first, are new parents or you are adding more to your family - our groups, courses and events offer the information, networks and support to make life with little (and bigger!) ones that bit easier!
Our branch is run by volunteers, made up of local parents and practitioners, working together to bring you NCT Tunbridge Wells.
- Antenatal courses. It's what the NCT is famous for - our Signature antenatal courses: We work hard to facilitate the group friendship, so that you’ll have ready-made, peer-to-peer support when your babies are born: your antenatal group, often friends for life! Click here to find out more.
- NCT Nearly New Sale. The NCT nearly new sale – designed to save you up to 75% on kitting out a family – is here! Our next sale will be on 10th October 2015! Click here to find out more information and register as a seller and/or volunteer!
- Baby Café. Baby Café Tunbridge Wells provides free specialist breastfeeding support in a supportive environment with tea, coffee and cake on hand! Pregnant or breastfeeding? Our NCT Breastfeeding Counsellor can support you and answer your questions - anything from starting to stopping and everything in between. Siblings welcome and toys are provided. Open Friday mornings 10.15-12.15 at The Camden Centre Tunbridge Wells (term time only). Click here to find out more.
- Coffee Connection. A warm cup of tea, inviting atmosphere, taster sessions from local groups and some delicious homemade cake. Coffee Connection is the place where parents meet parents, bringing together local mums, dads and grandparents while the children play. Monthly on a Monday morning 10.00-12.00 at The Camden Centre Tunbridge Wells. Click here to find out more.
- Baby Bundles. We are delighted to announce our new Baby Bundles initiative! Supported by Puddle Ducks West Kent & East Sussex, Baby Bundles will support pregnant and new families struggling to buy the endless list of essentials. From clothes to nappies and everything in between, Click here to find out more.