For decades NCT Tunbridge Wells has been supporting parents and parents-to-be across the area with the highs and lows of family life.
Whether you’re expecting your first, are new parents or you are adding more to your family - our groups, courses and events offer the information, networks and support to make life with little (and bigger!) ones that bit easier.
Our branch is run by volunteers, made up of local parents and practitioners, working together to bring you NCT Tunbridge Wells. For the second year in a row, the Branch is proudly sponsored by Puddle Ducks West Kent & East Sussex (baby and preschool swim school).
- Antenatal courses. It's what the NCT is famous for - our Signature antenatal courses: We work hard to facilitate the group friendship, so that you’ll have ready-made, peer-to-peer support when your babies are born: your antenatal group, often friends for life! Click here to find out more.
- NCT Nearly New Sale. The NCT nearly new sale – designed to save you up to 75% on kitting out a family – is here. We are holding our next sale is 15th October 2016. Click here to find out more information and register as a seller and/or volunteer.
- Baby Café. Baby Café Tunbridge Wells provides free specialist antenatal and postnatal breastfeeding support in a supportive environment with tea, coffee and cake on hand. Pregnant or breastfeeding? Our NCT Breastfeeding Counsellor can support you and answer your questions - anything from starting to stopping and everything in between. Siblings welcome and toys are provided. Open Friday mornings 10-12 at Manna Cafe, Tunbridge Wells (term time only). Click here to find out more.
- Coffee Connection. A warm cup of tea, inviting atmosphere, taster sessions from local groups and some delicious homemade cake. Coffee Connection is the place where parents meet parents, bringing together local mums, dads and grandparents while the children play. Monthly on a Monday morning 10.00-12.00 at The Camden Centre Tunbridge Wells. Click here to find out more.
- Baby Bundles. Our new initiative offering support to pregnant women and new families in crisis and struggling to buy the endless list of essentials required for their babies during the first few months of their lives. From clothes to nappies and everything in between, Click here to find out more.
- Mind the Bump. Our new group set up to enable expectant mums in the local area to get to know one another and support each other through their pregnancies, share tips and seek advice on anything pregnancy/childcare related or the local area. Perfect for first time, 2nd, 3rd.... time mums at any stage during their pregnancy. For details of monthly catch ups, check out our Facebook page.
- Tunbridge Wells Postnatal Wellbeing Course. Six sessions with Sally Bishop, BACP Accredited Counsellor and Louise Daniels, one of our Antenatal Teachers - supporting mums in a small, friendly group, exploring ways of overcoming challenges in the first 18 months of your baby’s life. This is a free service open to all mums, but booking is essential (places are limited) and there is a suggested donation of £10 on booking to cover costs. No one will be excluded if they are unable to make a donation. Click here to find out more.