NCT Stourbridge and Halesowen welcomes every new parent. Our local groups, activities and events are run by volunteers.
We run regular Groups, Nearly New Sales and have an active Real Nappy Library.
We welcome new attendees and are open to non-members, and even non-parents (we welcome child minders and other adults such as grandparents who are looking after young children). The best way to keep up to date is to follow us on our Facebook page.
- A monthly Bumps, Babies and Tots too group for expectant and new parents
- A weekly Bridging the Generations group
- We have a monthly Cloth Nappy Library (available at our Bumps group)
- We offer Valley Cushions for hire.
- We organise First Aid courses locally covering Baby and Child First Aid.
- We hold Nearly New Sales.