We're really excited to launch our 2019-22 forward agenda strategy.
Our vision is of a world in which no parent is isolated and all parents are supported to build a stronger society.
Our mission is to support parents through the first 1,000 days to have the best possible experience of pregnancy, birth and early parenthood.
We do this though three interconnected aims:
Sharing knowledge: we provide evidence-based information for parents online and face-to-face to give every parent the chance to make informed decisions.
Creating networks: we support parents to build networks through our 333 branches across the UK, forging vital, often lifelong friendships.
Harnessing voices: we campaign on the issues that matter most to families throughout their first 1,000 days.
To fulfil our full potential, we commit to five core goals:
- Strengthening our core work in antenatal education and infant feeding.
- Increasing our reach into less affluent communities and to parents at greater risk of isolation.
- Expanding the scope of work we provide to parents postnatally.
- Modernising our public image to ensure we are seen as consistently relevant and trusted in all sections of society.
- Building a stronger organisation to support our incredible movement of volunteers, practitioners and staff.
Read our NCT forward agenda 2019-22 strategy document and learn more about how we're going to achieve our goals.