- Baby First Aid Course - Saturday 3rd September, Physio For All, SW11, 2.00-5.00pm CLICK TO BOOK
- Baby Massage Course - Monday 5th September - Monday 3rd October, 12.45-2.00pm, Balance Physio, SW4
- Walk on Clapham Common - Tuesday 6th September, 12pm & Friday 23rd September, 10.30
- The Big Push - Sunday 11th September, 9am, Battersea Park
- Returning to Work Workshop - Monday 12th September
- Welcome Evening - Thursday 15th September, The Devonshire, SW12, 8.00-9.30pm
- Balham Coffee Morning - Tuesday 20th September, 11am, Starbucks, 41-43 Bedford Hill, SW12
- Nearly New Sale - Saturday 24th September, 9.30am-12noon
- Clapham Coffee Morning - Wednesday 28th September 10am, All Bar One, 32 Northcote Road, SW11
- Clapham Coffee Morning - Tuesday 4th October 10am, Del Aziz, 55-57 The Pavement, SW4
- Halloween Family Event - Saturday 15th October 2.30pm-4.30pm CLICK HERE FOR TICKETS
- Walk on Wandsworth Common - Friday 21st October, 10.30am
- Mondays, 10am-12noon - Balham Breastfeeding Drop-in CLOSED BANK HOLIDAY NB: Due to refurbishment at The Devonshire, from 26th September until further notice, the Cafe will take place at The Grove, SW12 http://www.grovebalham.com
- Mondays, 10.15-11.30am - Mother and Baby Yoga (6-12mths) CLOSED UNTIL SEPTEMBER
- Mondays, 11.30am-12.45pm - Mum and Baby Yoga (6wks-6mths) CLOSED UNTIL SEPTEMBER
- Mondays, 10.30am-12noon -Battersea Babies & Crawlers playgroup (babies and toddlers) OPEN ALL SUMMER!
- Mondays, 9.30am-11.30am -Pitter Patter Playgroup (for the under ones) REOPENING IN SEPTEMBER!
- Wednesdays, 10am-12noon -Clapham playgroup (babies and toddlers) CLOSED UNTIL SEPTEMBER
- Thursdays, 11.00am-1pm - Parents not returning to work/returning part-time Playgroup (babies and toddlers) CLOSED UNITL SEPTEMBER
- Fridays, 9.30-11.30am - Balham Runaround playgroup (babies and toddlers) CLOSED UNTIL SEPTEMBER
Latest edition of our Branch e-magazine Special Delivery-Summer Edition 2016
Click on image to open:
Hamptons International generously sponsor Clapham NCT Branch
Big Yellow Self Storage generously provide free storage for the Clapham NCT branch
We are an active branch with a total branch membership of over 1000 people, although our services and activities are available to all.
For expectant parents we offer:
- Signature antenatal classes
- Essentials antenatal classes
- Refresher antenatal classes for second & subsequent births
- Waterbirth antenatal workshops
- Twins & Multiples antenatal workshops
- Quarterly branch Antenatal Welcome Evenings
- Birth group introductions
For new parents we offer:
- Weekly Breastfeeding Drop-in Cafe
- Weekly Baby & Toddler Groups
- Regular guided and themed Walks
- Regular Open House Coffee Mornings
- Monthly Early Days postnatal courses
- Monthly Introducing Solid Foods workshops
- Weekly Mother & Baby Yoga postnatal classes
- Monthly Baby Massage courses
- Regular Returning to Work Workshops
For all parents we offer:
- First Aid Workshops
- Quarterly Branch e-magazine Special Delivery
- Three NCT Nearly New Sales a year
- Twins & Multiples Support (TAMS) group
- Monthly e-newsletter
- Postnatal Directory
- Regular social and information events
The Branch is run solely by volunteers and we are always looking for extra pairs of hands. The branch team meets on a monthly basis to socialise and oversee branch activities. Most of us are parents to young children ourselves and enjoy giving a little of our time to ensure that all local families have access to the enormous resources offered by the NCT. Volunteering is a great way to meet other parents and we have roles suitable for all time commitments and interests, so please do get in touch.
We hope you will find the information listed in our Branch web pages informative and helpful (navigate using right hand menu), but please do not hesitate to get in contact with me or any of the other Branch volunteers if you would like more information or simply to talk to someone at the Branch. We'll keep in touch with a monthly e-newsletter, so please ensure we have your current email on our membership database. You can also find us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter and Pinterest. Finally, we'd also love to hear from you if you have any ideas about expanding our Branch activities or any specific fundraising opportunities.
Hope to meet you soon!
Coordinator & Chair, Clapham & District Branch
DONATE to support our weekly Balham Breastfeeding Cafe drop-in here.
FUNDRAISE for Clapham NCT by shopping at all your favourite online stores here.