NCT Southampton welcomes every new parent. Our local groups, activities and events are run by volunteers. We help forge friendships and raise money for all of NCT's work, locally and nationally.
The Southampton branch is led by local volunteer parents. We offer parents and parents-to-be support, services and put on great events. Southampton NCT covers the postcodes SO14-SO19, SO30 & SO31.
There are many ways you can get involved:
- Find out about our Antenatal and Refresher courses or our First Aid courses
- Nearly New Sales - the cost of kitting out your baby or toddler can run into thousands. Come along to our SORTED Nearly New Sale for top-quality baby and children’s clothes and equipment at bargain price.
- Get support and information (breastfeeding, weaning, homebirth, caesarean, postnatal)
- NCT volunteering opportunities – have fun helping with NCT branch activities, use your skills to support local parents and meet new people
- Find out about our cloth nappy library, run with the Southampton Real Nappy Network
Keeping in Touch
We send out a monthly email update to local parents about all of our upcoming events and news. Click HERE to subscribe.
Join our Facebook group - ask questions and seek support and advice from other parents in a secure and friendly atmosphere. Also, keep up to date with branch news by liking our page Southampton NCT News.
We also publish a quarterly newsletter which is sent to all local members.
Donate to support parents just like you
You can support the work we do by donating to the NCT Southampton branch via Paypal. Just click on Donate below.
Your support means that our work to help parents through pregnancy, birth and beyond can continue. We could not do what we do without the support of our members, and the generosity of supporters who believe in our work.
(If you need to pay for an event you are attending or NNS Seller's pack, you can also do so via this Paypal link. Please state your name and what the money is for in the message field).