Our branch is run by amazing volunteers. We are always looking for volunteers to join our welcoming team, so we can keep our branch active and support new parents locally.
Our brilliant volunteers make it possible to run all our walks, keep our brilliant libraries going, and help out at events like our Nearly New Sales and our Feed and Change tents.
Examples of some of the roles our current volunteers undertake include:
- Running Mondays up the Malverns and Welly Tots Walks.
- Managing the libraries, including the Sling Library, the Welly Library, the Maternity Clothes Library and the Premature Baby Clothes Library.
- Helping to organise and run the Nearly New Sales.
- Helping out at the Feed and Change Tent.
- Putting together Baby Bundles for new parents in need.
- Running our social media accounts.
We are always on the lookout for new volunteers to join our friendly and welcoming team. Lots of our volunteers are busy parents, and we are always flexible around your family life and your other commitments. Through volunteering with NCT, our volunteers find they make new friends, gain new skills and are part of a charity that is really rewarding to work with.
If you would like to get involved, please do not hesitate to drop us a email at firstname.lastname@example.org or join our Facebook Volunteer Group for more information. We can discuss what roles may be suitable based on your available time, your interests and your skills.
Join us today and help us to continue our work supporting new parents in the Malvern Hills area.